Supporting projects of the Breast Cancer Action Fund
The purposes of the BREAST CANCER ACTION FUND, a nonprofit organisation, are humanitarian, social and scientific. The Fund strives to contribute to combating breast cancer.
The main purposes of the BREAST CANCER ACTION FUND are:
- to undertake the costs of diagnostic tests and complete treatment in hospitals in Greece and abroad of Greek and migrant patients with restricted financial means, who are unable to undertake the full costs thereof
- to create advanced Breast Units or support existing ones with infrastructure
- to grant scholarships and awards
- to financially support scientific protocols
- to organise lectures, meetings and conferences, produce digital communication vehicles and publish books and other printed material with informative and educational contents.